The Regional Chapter Groups were established to:
- Build a knowledge network between alumni, allowing them to virtually connect, get to know one another, and to begin having in-house discussions on topics of interest and relevance;
- Encouraging and supporting alumni in their continuing education endeavours;
- Facilitate networking opportunities.
There are currently three Chapter Groups serving Asia and Africa (formed April 2006),Europe (formed November 2005), and North America (formed October 2005). Each Chapter Group elects a President and Secretary who hold office for a one year period.
The Presidents and Secretaries of the respective Chapter Groups from October 2020 to September 2021 are as follows:
Asian Chapter Group
- President: Sarah Juma (STEP 2014)
- Secretary: Hina Amirali Mawani (STEP 2017)
European Chapter Group
- President: Nazneen Lakhani (WTEP 1994)
- Secretary: Saima Khakwani (GPISH 2018)
North American Chapter Group
- President: Zahra Somani (STEP 2010)
- Secretary: Sadiq Meradi ( STEP 2010)