The Institute‘s global alumni body now consists of 697 graduates – including 257 GPISH alumni – who are dispersed across the world. They are supported in their continuing professional and career development through the IIS’ Alumni Relations Unit. Our Alumni Relations Unit offers our graduates a number of services and benefits, including:
- Professional development and networking opportunities at Annual Chapter Group meetings of the IIS Alumni Association, Alumni Lecture Series, and Local Meet & Greet events.
- Access to funding for research, publishing monographs and articles, conferences, and courses supporting research activities up to £1,000.
- Access to a customised Career Support Programme.
- Leadership opportunities to become a regional President or Secretary for the Alumni Chapter Groups in Asia, Europe or North America.
- Access to facilities at the Aga Khan Centre, including to the Aga Khan Library, London.
- Access to global job opportunities and events as well as the international alumni directory via the IIS Alumni Online Community Portal.
- Opportunities to publish articles in the annual Alumni Newsletter which features academic and professional contributions of IIS alumni and much more.
- Becoming an alumni mentor to current IIS students and new graduates through the IIS Alumni Mentorship Programme.