The Institute‘s global alumni body now consists of more than 670 graduates – including 247 GPISH alumni – who are dispersed across the world.
They are supported in their continuing professional and career development through the IIS’ Alumni Relations Unit.
Our Alumni Association offers our graduates a number of benefits, including:
- Leadership opportunities to become a regional President or Secretary for the Alumni Chapter Groups in Asia, Europe or North America.
- Access to the Aga Khan Centre including to the Aga Khan Library, London.
- Access to global job opportunities and events as well as the international alumni directory via the IIS Alumni online Community Portal.
- Access to funding for research, publishing monographs and articles, conferences, and courses supporting research activities up to £1,000.
- Professional development and networking opportunities at Annual Chapter Group meetings, Alumni Lecture Series, and Local Meet &
- Greet events.
- Publishing articles in the annual Alumni Newsletter which features academic and professional contributions of IIS alumni and much more.
- Becoming an alumni mentor to current IIS students and new graduates through the IIS Alumni Mentorship Programme.