The Institute of Ismaili Studies is pleased to announce the launch of recruitment for the International Training Programme for Waezeen for the year 2020-2022. The training programme is open to members of the Jamat who are interested in the vocation of waezeen.
Eligibility Criteria: The training programme is open to members of the Jamat who are interested in the vocation of waezeen, with the following eligibility criteria:
- An undergraduate degree (e.g., BA, BSc, BCom, etc.) or equivalent from a recognised university or college
- Proficiency in the English language
- Willingness to commit to at least three years of service through ITREB after successful completion of the training
- Capacity to devote time to learning, including through attendance at residential episodes and working on assignments
- Sponsorship by ITREB of their home country
For Online Application: Click here
Application Deadline: Sunday, 29 December, 2019
Paper Application Form: If you are unable to apply online, you may request a paper application form from your ITREB or by emailing email@example.com.
Deadline for Paper Application: Same as for Online Applictaion, Sunday, 29 December 2019. Please submit your completed form to your ITREB representative by this date.
For further information, please contact your local ITREB representative or write to firstname.lastname@example.org